People always ask me... what is Braden doing these days? Funny thing is I find most the things he does are simple and entertaining to me but really.... other people want to know? Well here goes...
1. Braden likes to feed Daisy her food after I scoop into the bowl. But then after he feeds her he likes to go back and get one piece at a time and take it to her bowl.
2. He likes to pull daddy's beer bottles out of the fridge and throw them on the ground (fortunately they do not break).
3. Everything is, "I want this!?!?!!!!!" This = everything and anything.
4. Lately he likes to head butt us.... this is not fun for mommy and daddy. He has a larger than average head that he likes to throw it into our head and laugh. Hard part is I cannot help but laugh too! Even if it hurts.
5. He loves slides.
6. He loves older girls, especially ones with hair he can yank out.
7. He loves to eat rocks, leaves and dirt and then spit it out.
8. He loves to ask me to open and close the sun roof of the car and garage door.
9. He likes to go out the dog door... NOT a good thing either but hey, he is a boy!
10. He likes to sing... ALL the time. Favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in English and Chinese.